Friday, July 12, 2013

Discombobulated

Well there I was ( I'm always where I am), and I realized that I was all discombobulated. Yup, totally discombobulated!

Now I have had things disassembled, then reassembled, but in order to be disassembled and then reassembled, they had to be assembled in the first place. And I've been disorganized. So of course I had to reorganized myself. But to get disorganized, I had to be organized to begin with. Hmm, sounds so logical.

Then I began to think. If I am totally discombobulated, did I ever combobulate myself to begin with? I don't remember ever combobulating before, but then again I don't remember what I had for supper sometimes. And now that I'm discombobulated, can I recombobulate myself? How does one go about recombobulating oneself if one can not remember ever combobulating to start with? And if one has never combobulated, how can one become discombobulated and then recombobulate?

Oh dear, I guess it's just a conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment